Tuesday 4 October 2011

Fashion of the Egytian 2

Here comes part two of the Fashion of  Egyptian.



These look more simple than Royality's clothing but the colour scheme is very eye-catching.
They are wearing animals' skin  and the design used a lot of yellow colour too. Maybe it's because they want to show that they are the servants of the gods, different from other people. I like the design of the cape reminds me of the design of nowadays and I too always wearing a jacket like that xD



Clothing worn by Egyptian soldiers
Even the soldiers are wearing very colourful armour, Itsn't it very easy to found by enemies?












Helmets
I suppose the first one is for Pharaoh.






Standards
The most special standards I've ever seen! Like what I've said in the first post, The designer merged their life into design. The human-looking standard is really interesting! Does it have the same function as Scarecrow?














Workers 
Workers almost all in white. Very simple but not lack in varieties. 








Hope you enjoy the journey of Fashion of the Egyptian :) 
All credits to Richard Deurer.

No comments:

Post a Comment